Learn how to reset password in NEICE CMS/MCMS (if forgotten or you haven't logged in for a while).
In order to access NEICE, you need a valid Password. This job aid describes how to reset your password if you forget it or when the system requires you to reset it for security or other reasons.
Steps to Reset NEICE Password If Forgotten
- Go to the NEICE Log In screen (This is the homepage for NEICE for your state).
- Enter your Login ID.
- Select the Disclaimer & Security Notice check box.
- Select Forgot Password?
- Go to your Email Inbox and locate the password reset email from NEICE.
Note: If not in your Inbox, check SPAM and Junk mailboxes. You may want to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list or contacts in order to avoid this problem.
- This email from NEICE provides a temporary password.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password. You can either click on the link provided or cut and paste it into your web browser. This will take you back to NEICE to a reset screen.
- NEICE will ask you to reset your password.
- Reset your password in accordance with the rules displayed.
- Select Submit.
- You can now log in to NEICE using the new password.
- Write down your password in a secure location.
Reset NEICE Password for other reasons such as security or to update signature
- Login to NEICE using Login ID and current Password.
- Click on your name which is located above the top menu bar in the upper righthand corner of the screen.
- Your User profile screen will be displayed.
- Reset Password in accordance with the rules and/or modify signature if desired. [Note: NEICE will require the Password be reset if you modify your signature. Learn more about your electronic signature here.
- Select Save or if no changes have been made select the X in the upper right corner of the profile screen and return to the previous screen.