Create and modify an electronic signature within NEICE CMS/MCMS.
In order to create and send fully electronic 100As and 100Bs from NEICE, users need to create their electronic signature in NEICE. Your electronic signature will be used to sign fully digital 100A and 100B forms in NEICE.
NOTE to ICPC Coordinators: 100A and 100B forms that were not created within NEICE cannot be signed electronically. See the Job Aid on Signing the 100A here.
Steps to Create an Electronic Signature
- Select your User Profile account by clicking on your Username (which is located in the upper right corner under the words Home and LogOut) .
- Using your mouse, draw your signature in the Signature box taking care not to touch the lines on the outside box.
- If you are not satisfied with your signature, select the trash icon and repeat step 2.
- When you are satisfied with your signature, enter your current password in the “Old Password” field, NEICE will require you to enter a new password.
- Select Save.
- NEICE will store your electronic signature.