Demonstrate how to add documents (not 100As or 100Bs) to a case.
This job aid describes how to add documents to a case that are not 100As or 100Bs.
Steps for Adding Documents to a Case
To add other non 100A and 100B documents to a case, first scan them and save them electronically to your computer or server.
- Search and open the case.
- On the Documents tab, select the Upload button.
- Select the child to associate with this document. If you do not select a specific child, NEICE will associate the document with the case only.
- Select the Document Type.
- Browse for the document.
- Select the document.
- When the indicator reaches 100% select Save to Upload the document.
- Repeat as needed.
Note: Documents should be less than 10 MB.