Overdue for each regulation type is calculated as below:
- Reg1 - 5 business days for SS to send to RS
5 business days for RS to send a response back to SS
Calculate based in the Completed Request Received date on both the sides.
The Receiving State has five business days to respond to the request (meaning, if the child/family is already in the state, they should be able to grant provisional approval within five days of receiving the request).
- Reg2 - Safe and timely processing for Home Study is 60 calendar days applies to the Receiving State. This time starts from the Completed Request Received date entered by the Receiving State.
- Reg4 - The Receiving State has 3 business days to complete the Home Study Request and send a Transmittal with a response. This time starts from the Completed Request Received date entered by the Receiving State.
- Reg7: Local Agency CW must send the completed request to sending CO within 5 business days date order is signed “Order Rendered Date” in the Court Details section of the Case Details screen . The Sending State CO has 2 business days to send the request to the Receiving State Central Office. The Receiving state must submit a recommendation within 20 business days of receiving the completed request.
- Reg12: Sending State has no time limit. Receiving state ICPC Coordinator must provide approval or denial within 3 business days of receipt of the completed packet.
If there is no date in the system about when the HS Decision was sent, the system marks the case as overdue.