There are three steps all users should take BEFORE using the new system:
1. Take eLearning courses. (see links below)
2. Practice in your state's UAT Test environment. (Get user id and password from your state Admin)
3. Attend or view a recording of Tetrus' Q&A Webinar.
This area contains links to the three required eLearning courses that all ICPC Coordinators must complete before using the NEICE system.
- NEICE Overview (About 20 min)
- NEICE Security (About 10 min)
- NEICE ICPC Coordinators (About an hour)
IMPORTANT: At the end of each course, you need to complete the Form to receive your Certificate of Completion. You need three certificates to be fully trained in NEICE 2.0.
When you are ready to PRACTICE in NEICE UAT, you can download and refer to this "Practice Guide" which is a summary of all the key steps in the eLearning Course for ICPC Coordinators.