If you are new to NEICE, there are three steps all users should take BEFORE using the system:
1. Take eLearning courses. (see links below)
2. Practice in your state's UAT Test environment. (Get user id and password from your state Admin)
3. Attend or view a recording of Tetrus' Q&A Webinar.
This area contains links to the three required eLearning courses that all Assignment Coordinators must complete before using the NEICE system.
- NEICE Overview (About 20 min)
- NEICE Security (About 10 min)
- NEICE ICPC Coordinator (About 45 min) OR NEICE Caseworker training (About 45 min)
4. NEICE Assignment Coordinator Sub-Role (About 15-20 minutes)
IMPORTANT: At the end of each course, you need to complete the Form to receive your Certificate of Completion. You need 4 certificates to be fully trained in NEICE 2.0 with either the ICPC Coordinator + Assignment Coordinator Role OR the Caseworker + Assignment Coordinator role.