Dear Caseworkers with NEICE access,
As you may have heard, the Association of Administrators of the Interstate Compact on the Placement of Children is rolling out an update to the NEICE data exchange system. NEICE 2.0 is going live on Tuesday, July 6. While the Case Management System is similar to NEICE 1.0, you will notice some new features, a different color scheme and improved layout.
By following a 3-step plan (Train, Practice and Ask Questions!), you can successfully transition to NEICE 2.0:
- Train (eLearning). All users must complete the e-Learning courses, which you can do at your own pace. This is the primary training for NEICE 2.0.
- There are three courses: NEICE 2.0 Overview; NEICE Security and a NEICE Case Worker course.
- Practice (UAT). All users should practice in UAT or the practice environment. The new NEICE UAT link will be emailed by your Louisiana team on or about May 24. Your temporary PW will be Welcome@123.
- Please practice sending a case to an ICPC Coordinator
- Please practice receiving a case from an ICPC Coordinator
- Ask Questions. All users are invited to attend a live Q&A webinar--after you have taken the eLearning courses and practiced in the UAT environment, and if you have specific questions about something. Please pre-register for the QA session as space is limited.
In addition to the eLearning courses, practice time in the UAT environment and the Q&A Webinar, you will have access to online job aids to help you navigate the system. Most states have designated a NEICE 2.0 Rollout Liaison to help your state users with any questions about NEICE 2.0. Our state’s liaison is: ______________.
Thanks in advance for your partnership in completing the necessary eLearning training. We look forward to helping you transition to NEICE 2.0 successfully.
Register for a Caseworker Q&A Webinar
Each state has been assigned a primary timeslot for a question and answer webinar on NEICE 2.0. If you are unable to attend your state’s assigned Caseworker Q&A Webinar on the date suggested, you can join one of the other state QA sessions, if space is available. Please note: the Q&A webinars should be attended by caseworkers after you have completed the eLearning courses. Please bring your questions to the webinar. (California and Louisiana have separate timeslots and will receive separate information about their timeslots.)
Caseworker QA Webinars
Register here for one Q&A webinar if you have questions about using NEICE 2.0 after taking the eLearning and practicing in the system.
June 10, 2021 Thursday 3-5 pm ET https://aphsa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CJomGRneQWGH-wromhSB0w HI, AK, USVI
June 11, 2021 Friday 10-12 pm ET https://aphsa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_mwiBQTP2SQ-KqIk6zFYBlQ NY
June 17, 2021 Thursday 2-4 pm ET https://aphsa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NY7ZfSj2QqeLIfw7mEzWxQ IA, IL, KS, NE,
June 18, 2021 Friday 10-12 pm ET https://aphsa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_JfQuHxnOT0aEnbbzWMDaXw CT, NJ, PA, RI,
June 22, 2021 Tuesday 10-12 pm ET https://aphsa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_hJgMoiKtSUOPF-P-bxDiUw AL, AR, FL, GA,
June 28, 2021 Monday 3-5 pm ET https://aphsa.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kR5qGW6nSBO220UeQE-Rgw AZ, NM, NV, UT,