This job aid will guide the ICPC Coordinator in Sending State Central Office to notify the Receiving State that an Initial Placement is being made (typically based on an Approved Home Study.)
To generate or update the 100B for ICPC Coordinators in the Sending State:
Remember, the receiving state must first approve the Home Study before a placement can be made.
- In the sending state, review the Home Study Decision transmittal from the Receiving State and mark as read
- Open the case, go to the Children in Case tab
- Select Placement Decision button
- Select Initial Placement and add Placement Date
- Select Save & Generate 100B PDF
- Review document and close out. NEICE returns you to the Documents tab in the case.
- Select Create Transmittal
- Enter Sending Purpose from drop down list as Sending Initial Placement
- Enclose the 100B
- Select Send to transmit the 100B Initial Placement notification to the Receiving State.