Purpose: This job aid describes the process of adding documents to an existing case for caseworker or ICPC Coordinator.
- Login to the NEICE application
- Click on My Cases and access the case to which you need to add documents by clicking on the M/CMS Case ID
- Case Details page opens.
- Click on Documents tab to navigate to Documents Page
- Click on Upload New Document button
- Select Child Name from the drop down for which the document needs to be uploaded and select the Document Type from the drop Down on the “Upload New Document” pop up window.
- Click on Browse File and select the document to be uploaded from your computer.
- Once the document is selected, click on Save & Upload button
- Uploaded document record is displayed on the Documents grid.
- If an ICPC coordinator uploads a document, the document status will be displayed as “Attached” in the grid.
- If a Case Worker uploads a document, the document status will be displayed as “Uploaded” in the grid.
- When an ICPC coordinator receives a document from the Case Worker, the ICPC coordinator needs to change the status of the document from “Uploaded” to Attached” by selecting the document record and clicking on “Attach” from the Actions drop down on the document page.
- Only documents in “Attached” Status can be enclosed in a Transmittal to the Sending/ Receiving state