Release Notes: 09/21/2021
Below is the list of issues addressed in the build:
NEICE Clearinghouse bridge changes to support backward compatibility
- Placement Decision Transmittal:
- Sequence of the element PlacementTerminationReasonOtherText fixed
- LegalCustodyGiventToOther code removed from 1.0 mapping
- Removed OtherCustodyRelationshipText and OtherCustodyDescriptionText from 1.0 XML
- Added the InitialPlacement node in Placement Termination transmittal
- Home Study Response Transmittal - Reason for Denial is being sent in the XML
- All Transmittals - Added default value for BinaryFormatText when missing in the transmittal attachment node
- SDP Routing has been updated to fix the transmittals to go to SDP when the case was created before the state was onboarded in NEICE.
NEICE 2.0 CMS/MCMS
- Case Banner – The Case banner is expanded by default and the users can collapse the banner as needed.
- Case Details page – Save and Save and continue buttons will be enabled when the Placement Resource Information is updated from the Case Details page.
- Idle Timeout – The users will be logged out when the application is left unattended for 40 minutes and the below message is displayed.
- Spell check is enabled in transmittal comments
- Attached documents will be displayed in the enclosed documents section when the ICPC coordinator attaches the documents that are uploaded by the case worker.
- Non-Electronic case: All transmittal types are enabled on the non-electronic case where the sending state of the case is a participating state.
- All reports should be able to export to csv and Print
- Notifications and Alerts will be displayed in the descending order
- Unassigned cases will be displayed in the Case Summary.
- All Grids – Displays the records in descending order (recent on top)
- Optimized the loading process for large number of messages and transmittals in communications tab.
- Alerts – Safe and Timely alerts will not be sent on Closed cases.
- Documents – Users can upload documents with Uppercase file extension (e.g.: PDF)