Describe how case workers and/or ICPC Coordinators in the Receiving State should send the Home Study Response to the Sending State
Case Worker in Receiving State sends the completed Home Study Response
- Completes the home study evaluation for the child and uploads the “completed Home Study’ to the Documents Page.
- Sends a Message to the ICPC Coordinator.
NOTE: Receiving state case workers cannot approve/deny the decision in NEICE.
ICPC Coordinator in Receiving State sends the completed Home Study Response and Home Study Decision
The ICPC Coordinator must indicate the placement decision before creating a Home Study Response transmittal to the Sending State. The placement decision will be sent with a placement approval indicator and the disposition text either “Approved” or “Denied.
ICPC Coordinator in Receiving State:
- Receives the notification from the caseworker about the Home Study Evaluation and marks the notification as read.
- Receives and verifies the Home Study Evaluation received from Receiving State Case Worker.
- From the children in case screen, click on Home Study Decision button to approve/deny the home study.
- Save, sign and generate 100A Completed form or save and upload the 100A completed document.
- The 100 A completed will be uploaded to the Documents Page.
- Send a Home study response transmittal from the documents page/communication page to the sending state and include the 100A Complete