Purpose: This report provides a list of cases that were created by an agency or all agencies within the state during the specified date range that do not have a 100A created.
Who can run this Report?
ICPC Coordinator and State Admin
Practice Application: Helps with case management to check and make sure there is not a case created the state has not processed/acted on.
User Input: User is required to select the following criteria to run this report:
- Date Range – User shall specify “Date From” and “Date to”
User shall specify a specific Agency name in the state or choose “All” to list the cases from all agencies in the state.
- Report Output Format
- Counts Only –Provides a count of cases missing 100As.
- List – Provides the complete case list.
- Users is navigated to case when clicked on the NEICE ID.
- The report can be exported to a PDF file or an Excel file.
- The report can be printed.
- Report provides all cases, in the specified agency, created between the specified Date Range, which has a missing 100A document
Output Structure of the Report
Counts Only: If the Report Output Format is selected as “Counts Only”, then the report displays the Total Count of the cases with Missing 100As in the specified agency or for All agencies.
List: If the Report Output Format is selected as “List”, then the report displays the Total List of the cases with Missing 100As in the specified agency or for All agencies along with their respective NEICE ID, Child ID, Child Name, Case Created Date.