Summary: This report provides a list of children placed in state or placed out of state during the specified date range based on an agency or all agencies selected.
Who can run this Report?
ICPC Coordinator and State Admin
Practice Application: May help with caseload management to identify children with regulation types, placement dates and sending state. Could help with monitoring supervision cases.
User Input: User is required to select
- Date Range – Date from and Date To
- Children Placed – User can choose “In State” or “Out of State”
- In State – Value will be defaulted to logged in user state
- Out of State – User needs to specify the state name for which the report is being extracted
- Agency - User shall Select any agency in the logged in state from the drop down or select “All”
- Report Output Format
- Counts Only – The report provides only the counts.
- List - The report provides the complete list.
- User is navigated to the case when clicked on the NEICE ID.
- The report can be exported to a PDF file or an Excel file.
- The report can be printed.
Report displays cases for which “Date Child Placed in Receiving State” field on the 100B Placement. Data is available within the specified Date Range
Output Structure of the Report
Count – If the Report output format is chosen as “Count” , the report displays only the count of the cases based on State selection (In State or Out of State) and date range.
Out of State
Out of State - If Report output format is chosen as “List” and State input is chosen as “Out of State”, report displays the list of all the cases with the Date Child Placed in Receiving State during the specified date range along with associated Neice ID, Child ID, Child Name, Regulation Type, Sending State, Receiving State, Receiving Agency, Receiving County, 100B Sent Date, Placement Date
In State - If Report output format is chosen as “List” and State input is chosen as “In State”, report displays the list of all the cases with the Date Child Placed in logged in user State during the specified date range along with associated Neice ID, Child ID, Child Name, Regulation Type, Sending State, Sending Agency, Sending County, Receiving State, Received 100B Date, Placement Date