Summary: This report provides a list of cases that have not been changed from Receiving to Active.
Who can run this Report?
ICPC Coordinator and State Admin
Purpose: Users can manage the caseload to identify all the receiving cases where the case status is not updated to Active from Receiving. The Report output displays Sending State, Regulation Type, M/CMS Case id, Child Name and the Days Received.
User Input: User is required to select-
- Date Range – Date from and Date To
- Regulation Type – User can choose “All” regulation types or any one type.
- Sending State
- All – Value will be defaulted to All the states (includes participating and non- participating)
Note: User needs to select a state name in the Sending State dropdown to run a report for a particular state.
- Report Output Format
- List - The report provides the complete list.
- Counts Only – The report provides only the counts.
- User is navigated to the case when clicked on the NEICE ID.
- The report can be exported to a PDF file or an Excel file.
- The report can be printed.
- Report displays cases considering specific criteria for each Regulation type from the time the case has been received in the receiving state. Data is available within the specified Date Range.
List- All Regulation types and State - If Report output format is chosen as “List” and Regulation type input is chosen as “All”, report displays the list of all the cases with the Date case receiving in the Receiving State during the specified date range along with associated Sending State, Neice ID, Child Name, Regulation Type and days received.
Count – If the Report output format is chosen as “Count” , the report displays only the count of the cases based on Regulation type ,State selection (All States or one particular state ) and date range.
E.g.: Reg 2 and Sending State - Alabama
E.g.: All Regulation types and All the Sending States.