(Home Study Request has not been transmitted to RS)
The purpose of this job aid is to provide guidance to Delete a case
An ICPC coordinator with Delete authority should be able to delete a case that belongs to the logged in user state or a non-participating state case created by the logged in user state.
- Who – ICPC Coordinator with delete authority.
- Condition: Cases for which Home Study Request has not been sent alone can be deleted. Once a Home Study request transmittal is sent to the other state, the case can no longer be deleted.
- Go to the Manage Child (child icon on the menu).
- Search for the child.
- Open the child by clicking on the child ID from the search results grid.
- Click on the Associated Case list tab.
- All cases associated to the child are displayed.
- Select the case to be deleted by clicking on the checkbox next to the case record and click on “Delete Case” button
- If the Home Study Request Transmittal was not sent for this case, it will be deleted.
- If there is a Home Study Request sent to the other state a message will be displayed saying this case cannot be deleted.