Purpose: This report provides a list of cases that have been terminated during a specified date range based on “Date of Termination” on the 100B and the role of logged in state (Sending or Receiving).
Who can run this Report?
ICPC Coordinator and State Admin
- Placement type
- Reason for Termination
- Reg Type
User Input: User is required to select the following criteria to run this report:
- Date Range – “From Date” and “To Date”
- Case Type
- Sending – The report provides the list of cases that have been terminated during the Specified Date Range where the logged in user state is the Sending state of the case.
- Receiving – The report provides the list of cases that have been terminated during the Specified Date Range where the logged in user state is the Receiving state of the case.
User can specify a specific Agency name in the state or choose “All” to list the cases from all agencies in the state.
- The NEICE ID in the list is a link that navigates to the case (when it is clicked).
- The report can be exported to a PDF file or an Excel file.
- The report can be printed.
- Report provides all cases with a “100B Termination Date” within the Date range specified as input by the user. A case must have a 100B Closure in order for a case to appear in the 100B Termination Report.
Output Structure of the Report
The report displays the total list of cases with 100B Termination Date within the user specified Date Range, along with the associated NEICE ID, Child ID, Child Name, Type of Care, Receiving/ Sending State, Reason for Termination, Termination date, Regulation Type, Case Status