Summary: This report provides a list of cases where a state is in violation based on a specified date range and role of either sending or receiving state in a case that the logged in user's state is a participant.
Who can run this Report?
ICPC Coordinator and State Admin
- Date Range – “Date From” and “Date To”
- Case Type
- Sending – The report provides the list of cases that have been terminated during the Specified Date Range where the logged in user state is the Sending state of the case.
- Receiving – The report provides the list of cases that have been terminated during the Specified Date Range where the logged in user state is the Receiving state of the case.
- Report Output Format
- Counts Only – The report provides only the counts.
- List - The report provides the complete list.
- User is navigated to the case when clicked on the NEICE ID.
- The report can be exported to a PDF file or an Excel file.
- The report can be printed.
- This report identifies cases where sending state A placed receiving state B in violation or vice versa.
- The report lists all cases that are in violation based on the Date Range specified by the user as input. The data is extracted from the information entered in the Case Details page of the case as shown in the screenshot below.
Output Structure of the Report