Summary: The report provides the Count or List of cases by child where the Title IV E Eligibility is Yes or Pending for Regulation Types 1,2 and 12.
Who can run this Report?
ICPC Coordinator and State Admin
Practice Application: This report is used by states to track Title IV E Eligibility status.
- Date Range – Date From and Date To (Mandatory)
- Reg Type – Drop down has the following options
- REG 1 – Intact Family Relocation
- REG 12 - Private adoption
- REG 2 – Home Study Request
- Type of Care - Drop down has the following options
- Adoptive Home
- Foster Family Home
- Case Status – Drop down has the following options
- Report Output Format (Mandatory)
- Counts Only – The report provides only the counts.
- List - The report provides the complete list.
- User is navigated to the case when clicked on the NEICE ID.
- The report can be exported to a PDF file or an Excel file.
- The report can be printed.
- Report provides all the cases created within the specified Date Range, in which the child(ren) has Title IV E as Yes or Pending for the specified Regulation Type and Type of Care based on the Case Status selected by the user as input.
Output Structure of the Report
- Count – If Report output format is chosen as “Count” report displays only the count of the cases.
- List – If Report output format is chosen as “List” report displays the list of all the cases created within the specified Date Range, in which the child(ren) have Title IV E information for the specified Regulation Type and Type of Care based on the Case Status selected, along with associated NEICE ID, Interstate Case ID, M/CMS Child ID, Interstate Child ID, Child Name, Child DOB, Child Title IV E, Case Type, Regulation Type, Type of Care, Case Status, Other State Involved