Summary: This report will list the children either not in SACWIS or data differences between NEICE/SACWIS
Who can run this Report?
ICPC Coordinator and State Admin
This Report is used by states with an interface between NEICE CMS/MCMS and state’s child welfare information system to compare the data differences.
User Input: User is required to select
- Date Range – Date from and Date To
- The report can be exported to a PDF file or an Excel file.
- The report can be printed.
- This report shall provide data when the logged in state has elected to connect their SACWIS system for an exchange of Child and Placement Resource data.
- The report shall provide a list of NEICE Children either not in the State System/SACWIS or with different data in the State System/SACWIS than data in NEICE.
Output Structure of the Report
The report will display the list of NEICE Children either not in the State System/SACWIS or with different data in the State System/SACWIS than data in NEICE along with the below fields
- NEICE Child ID
- Child Name
- Child DOB
- Is Child in State System (Y/N)
- State ID
- Child Info matches with State System (Y/N)